Sunday, December 7, 2008

Along Came a Thought...and then it just kept going.

I had a great idea for a blog entry. I thought of it as I was on my way to Safeway to use the "Spend $50, get $10 off" coupon. Poignant, pithy, interesting, short. All the elements needed for the optimal blog post.

Unfortunately, $120 and 2 hours later, I have no idea what it was. D'oh! Memory is strange--I just posted on the Facebook page of my old classmate that I just got back in touch with, Jodi, that a current photo of her (admittedly, for what was called the "polyester prom") reminded me of her 8th grade school picture where she sported Farrah Fawcett hair and wore a striped cowl neck. Now she's thinking I'm going to go all Bridget Fonda on her (as is Single White Female) since I actually recall that photo that was taken over 30 years ago. I know that but, but I can't remember what I thinking about 2 hours ago. Geez, I am getting old. Or maybe I'm already there?

No comments: